Data collection at Swiftware OÜ is based on the following principles:
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We collect your name, email address, gender, date of birth and related demographic and geographic information, if provided by you.
- We collect encrypted health information on our platform, if provided by you.
- We may log information about you using "cookies". Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- We may get personal information about you from third parties.
- We automatically collect anonymized log information about you and your devices. For example, when using our platform, we log your device language, pages you view, how long you spent on a page and other usage data.
- We may collect anonymized data of your medical condition for research purposes. You can opt out of this data collection in our app's settings.
Use of personal information
Our main purpose of collecting personal information is to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services; to respond to questions and provide customer service; and to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
Furthermore, we use your email address to send you emails about our products and to provide additional services related to our offering. You can opt out from receiving emails from us in our app's settings.
Sharing of personal information
Information we may share with third parties:
- We may share your name (N), email address (E) and device identifiers (D), usage data (U) and other geographical or demographic data (O) with third parties.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We do not share personally identifiable health information with third parties.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Third parties we use to provide our service:
- Google Analytics and Firebase by Google, Inc. (E, D, U, O); for more information visit https://firebase.com/terms/privacy-policy.html and https://google.com/policies/privacy/
- Viral Loops (N, E, D); for more information visit https://viral-loops.com/privacy
- Mailchimp (N, E, O); for more information visit http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Zendesk (N, E, D); for more information visit https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security, you can contact us at email@example.com.